Tuesday, April 8, 2008

RACE FOR THE CURE!

I'm not sure that I've mentioned yet, but my mom and I have been working out together. It has been great trying to whip her into shape now that she has lost over 100 pounds!

I gave her a big challenge that we are completing together at the end of the month. We are doing the Lansing, MI Susan G Komen Race for the Cure on April 27th! I'm so excited for this big challenge. Please think of us often and send prayers to keep mom going!

You can also support the cause by going to my race website - Becki's Page

1 comment:

Leezard said...

Good for the two of you! Christine just asked me yesterday if I'd be interested in doing the one down here through her work, the company matches some donations or something like that. I've just got to wait and see what my work schedule is next month. Hope you ladies have fun with it!