Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hooray Summer!


Well summer is here and we are busy! Anyone who knows me even a little bit realizes why I haven't been blogging. I've been in the garden and in the woods. Gardening is definitely one of my passions and I am excited to say that the herb box is producing well. In the garden the lettuce is pickable and we have had radish salads the last 2 nights. Fresh radishes, yum!

Mike and I took a trip to Columbus where we did a very nice hike at Clear Creek. Then we ventured to Pigeon River Country for a hike on the west side of the State Forest. Lastly, Samone and I just returned from our annual "Auntie - Niece Trip". We went to Algonquin Park in northern Ontario. We had a glorious time. I even got to see my first moose!!! (PS. This was a big moment for me.)

I'll take some new garden pics soon, but for now you'll have to look at the beginnings of the garden this year up until a couple of weeks ago. Check the new pictures below (Click to see)...

Garden Spring '08
Algonquiun June 2008



No comments: