Monday, November 3, 2008

Yabadabadoo!

Last weekend was an eventful one. Halloween and my birthday all in one weekend. Thursday Felipe and I carved some jack-o-lanterns to celebrate and Mike helped out once he returned from his class. I think all three pumpkins were fantastic this year!

For Halloween we spent a nice night at the William's meeting the new baby and catching back up after the last few months. Felipe went treat or treating with some friends and watched OE win it's first playoff game!

Saturday was exciting for me, in that we took Pepsi and Bell up to McBain, MI to get bred. I am so excited for baby goats this spring. In about three weeks we get to venture back up to retrieve them. Hopefully they will be preggers! Saturday Mike and I had a Halloween party at Charlie & Sarah's and Felipe went to a friend's party. We had a lot of fun and I think our costumes turned out terrific. The Flintstones looked very authentic. Although everything I own now has a hint of orange from trying to replicate Wilma's hair color! At the party we also had a best costume trophy that ended up going to Marsha & Rob. Man they were creepy looking! Everyone was dressed up so nice and we had lots of fun.

Sunday was my birthday believe it or not. I choose to not believe it personally and I swear I found a gray hair that morning (Though the jury is still out. It could have just been a blond hair because I do have highlights... I hope it was a blond hair.)!! It was tragic. I blame it on Felipe, hehehehehe! If I wasn't a parent than I would still look 21 years old. Ha! We had such a fun day though. We made apple cider, played croquet (fittingly I won), had dinner with family, played an old board game (fittingly I won again) and I watched the newest Indiana Jones. It was a relaxing an enjoyable birthday day. I spent the day the best way I can imagine, with family. Then I continued my celebration of me with what I like to call the "birthday week". It's something I picked up from Christy and I personally think it's wonderful. Tuesday night I went to dinner with my friends whom I love so much. It was so nice for us all just to be together. Wednesday, I had birthday cake at work. It was delicious! A beautiful gluten free creation from A Piece O Cake.

Below are a whole slew of new pictures. Enjoy! I'll have some more pictures and something more to say later this week about our super fun visit to see Chris and Emily at OU this last weekend!


Yabbadabbadoo!

No comments: