Friday, February 27, 2009

Sick of Feeling Sick

Well... after an incident on Wednesday night. I decided I'm sick of feeling sick. Now that I've finally got some of my hormone issues under control. I'm tired of other things going haywire. So I decided to try the Master Cleanse/Lemonade Cleanse.

It basically is no food for a period of time while you force the bad stuff to leave your body. I was going to try to wait until it was a bit more springy, because spring and fall are natural cleansing periods for your body... But, I just can't take it anymore!

Today is day 1. So far so good. I made my "juice" up this morning and have been chugging it down. I'm being a little mental because lunch time is coming. Lunchtime is when you normally eat, not drink some juice and think about food. It's kind of a bummer right now. I'm going to blog through it and then I can see the process I went through after it's done.

No comments: