Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hip hip hooray!

Hip hip hooray and a round of applause for my husband! He passed his PE exam and will shortly be an official Professional Engineer. We went out for a celebratory dinner Tuesday night and it was a sweet celebration of hard work. I am so proud of him. He kept telling me how relieved he was to have it over with. I do believe I am just as relieved as he is. I'm pretty sure it was just as painful on my side of the isle making him study as it was on his side actually doing the studying. Being the wonderful husband/person that he is, he called me and excitedly told me his results and then told me thanks for making him study so hard.

It's nice to be appreciated for the hard work I had to do convincing him to study! And it's wonderful that he's going to be a PE for all his hard work studying and test taking!

No comments: